About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
I am part of the music teams in both church and in my youth group's. I work and live on my own,... wooo!

Me

Me
With loooooong hair

Friday, April 6, 2007

The Way I Tick...

The way I tick...
(inventory of being)

My name is Shellie
I am 19 years old
I am strong,
But weak
I am a chick breaking out of her shell
I have orange-brown eyes

I am beautiful
But I am far from being vain
However, I love my hair
I am faithful

I love God, Jesus Christ
I have a disfunctional family


I love the sunrise
And sunset
I love to sing
Music is my life
I love the ocean
The River of life
I like suckers
But Love Chocolate

I am finding who I am
No one can take that away from me

I hope for love
I hope for family
I am whole
I hope for additions
I believe that God is my father
His promises to me
They will come true

I know people commit suicide
I don't understand how others are okay with it
I know childhoods can suck
I don't understand how people hold onto that pain
I know why they don't move on
I've been there

Control
It's all about control
And fear
Afraid of being free

Now I am free
Ask me why...

Christ.

My mom,
I love her dearly
My hero if Jesus
Willing to stand in the pain

For... me...
Anybody...!

I hate the devil
he is not worthy of a capitol
I hate candy apples
I hate mold
I hate molesters
Or who they have become
They are humans, too
Just rotten ones...

I can't live without God
Music is my soul
I could never live without pen and paper
Poems and songs are my soul
I would like to meet Superwoman
She's not my fictional hero
But she is AWESOME
Girl power!
If I was rich,
I would Clothe and feed the world.

I wish I had a mustang
Someday I will
I wish loneliness didn't visit me
But then I remember the love of my friends

I love receiving Easter baskets
I'd be crushed without one
I almost was this year

I wonder how the mind ticks
My destiny is to serve the Lord
Working with the youth
I will be a psychologist
It's my destiny

I once was a Rashelle
But now...

My name is Shellie
And this is April 6th, 2007

2 comments:

ram said...

wheneva i browse for a good picture @google..wid keywords..''i wanna fly''....da picz frm ur blog are shown..almost frm 1year!!.ilike da pic 'a person wid hands stretched walkin on da edge..dats da exact scenario in my mind.hm...it was a gd experience seeing the picz u hv taken n readin ur stuff....
cheers

ram said...

wheneva i browse for a good picture @google..wid keywords..''i wanna fly''....da picz frm ur blog are shown..almost frm 1year!!.ilike da pic 'a person wid hands stretched walkin on da edge..dats da exact scenario in my mind.hm...it was a gd experience seeing the picz u hv taken n readin ur stuff....
cheers