About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
I am part of the music teams in both church and in my youth group's. I work and live on my own,... wooo!

Me

Me
With loooooong hair

Friday, April 20, 2007

My Photos and a Photo From Another Site

(Took photo down)


This first picture is my own. I took at youth group during worship. If you look close enough, the only things that are blurry are the lights and reflecting light.

(Took photo down)

This second pic is my own as well. I took this near my house. I love taking nature photos, especially ones like this. I did this to represent God's call. And you are able to read the words either way, and still have meaning. "Follow me, trust me" "Me trust, me follow" I thought that was pretty neat.

(Took photo down)

This last pic I took is pretty self-explanitory. I represents my life before I became Christian, or made the decisions I have now made in my life. I am now an adult, so I, no one else is responsible for me.


(if you wanted to see my photos go to: Irawkthemic4God.blogspot.com)



I chose this photo because I really love sunlight pictures. I am just fasinated by what you can graps from photos with light. Sometimes you may not get anything,b ut it's very enjoyable to look at.

No comments: