About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
I am part of the music teams in both church and in my youth group's. I work and live on my own,... wooo!

Me

Me
With loooooong hair

Friday, April 27, 2007

Photography links

The website I chose is NationalGeographic.com. This website has many different categories. One category is photography. In the Photography section, NG host photos from Professional Photographers and Amature Photographers. You are able to see many photos from all over the world. They show you the many different views of the world; things you may not see any other place, any other website.

The first link is to NationalGeographic.com. I chose that site because it's not only photos from here in America, but you can see photos from all over the world. They are from regular people like you and I and from journalist, reporters and such. I think that it is neat to be able to see how anybody in this world sees their world. Seeing that it is National Geographic, I think that it is a pretty credible site.

The photography blog, Michael Chiara's photo experience, Michael Chiara captures life in real moments. In one particular photo, he has taken a picture of a little baby girl. The pictures ae mainly of his daughter, buildings, and scenes of nature blending with city-life.

The blog link I chose is run by a guy who posts his own pictures. I really love the one with the little baby girl. Very sweet. You are able to see the photographer in her eyes. You are actually able to see the world she is seeing. You see the "world through her eyes." It's pretty cool. Anyway, go check 'em out. They are in my Links section.

Shellie

No comments: